Sunday, February 28, 2010

Lettuce Eat Cake: Weigh in Day

Feb 28, 2010

Weigh-in: 169.5. Not as low as I'd hoped, but oh well. I lost a point today because I'm in the next set of 10, but I knew that was coming and with the way I've been eating this last week it'll be ok. Usually it's a bit 'traumatic' to lose that one point.

Apparently I've given the impression that I'm not eating, but I want to clarify that I really am eating!! I promise! I just am not eating all the junk food and large portions I had been. One of the keys I've found for sticking to my point level is eating 0 or 1 point items when I'm hungry. Fruits and Vegetables fall in that range, so WW encourages me to up those healthy foods and cut back on the not quite so healthy ones (or the ones I need to eat in moderation).

No comments:

Post a Comment