Feb 27, 2010
It's the end of my WW week and I have 28 of 35 weekly points left and 14 activity points. I did pretty well at the girl's night last night. I did my best to figure out points for it and only ate into 1.5 of my weekly points. In fact, I ate small portions and ended up feeling sick before finishing everything. I was amazed at the way my body responded to it. Then today happened. It was Stake Women's conference and lunch was served. We had a turkey club sub sandwhich with an Italian pasta salad and fruit-ki-bob. OH dang, I just realized I didn't account for the fruit. Oh well. I figured I ate about 13 points at lunch. I really wasn't hungry for dinner, but we were going out as a large family to a Mexican restaurant. I tried to eat controllably? and didn't do too shabby. I ate into 4.5 of my weeklies because of the little things I wasn't disciplined enough to say no to - tortilla w/ butter & sugar (particular weakness for those yummy tortillas), chips (didn't do too bad, but kept going for one more), and a sopapilla (allowed it b/c we never get them). I feel heavy and full now, and I'm hoping that the scale is kind to me tomorrow. I wanted to come home and do some P90x to feel better, but I'm on the computer avoiding dishes instead. And I want to go to bed.
Saturday, February 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds like you did awesome. Wish I could say the same....silly hormones kicked in or at least I'm using that as an excuse. I skipped my weigh in yesterday because I was afraid I'd end up discouraged. I've decided this week is a new week and I'll try again to be better!
ReplyDeleteWell, I did do awesome in theory. My weigh-in today didn't reflect it though.
ReplyDeleteThere was a week last month where I was absolutely famished! It happened to coincide with ovulation, so I'm curious to see if I'll see a pattern in that regard. I believe our hormones can and do effect our hunger levels.
Interesting concept, I've never considered that. But I'm going to pay closer attention because it might explain a thing or two about me, like why I'll binge on certain items so I can get them "out" of the house, figuratively speaking.
ReplyDelete