Spinach Stuffed Pizza LT04, 183, 5 pts
Made on Feb 13th. The recipe says it makes 6 servings, but I divided it into 8 pieces.
This was my first experience using frozen bread dough, but it wasn't too bad. I was surprised that I liked the flavor of the pizza (and the crust was delicious), but I couldn't eat more than the 2 pieces for my serving. It isn't a pizza where I liked it so much I couldn't stop myself. I had a hard time stomaching the idea of eating a leftover piece later. It was good, but not that good. Interestingly, this is one of the few meals that Aaron seemed to like. He actually ate all of his two pieces. Jared barely made it to the end of his first piece.
I like the concept of the stuffed pizza, but if I made it again I would probably make a more traditional pizza.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment