Weigh in for my SIL's Biggest Loser contest actually went well. I weighed in at 168.2 on the Wii. I'm finding myself in an interesting situation. I've done pretty well at not eating out of my daily points for the most part, but I feel so full and heavy at the end of the day that I find myself wondering if I accounted for everything. I really didn't expect to see any weight loss at all. I'm ending this week with 29.5 weeklies remaining, but again, I'm not guaranteeing that is completely accurate.
I went through the clothes at Target on Friday and found a dress in a size 14 that I really liked. I was pleasantly surprised when it fit. Even more surprising is that the friend who was with me thought I could go down another size b/c the top is a little too big and there was even an inch in the waist that could be brought in. The dress was marked $10 from $40, so I bought it. I came home and tried it on again and took pictures. By the end of that I decided the dress wasn't really as flattering as I thought it was, and now I'm pretty sure I'll return it. I really like the A-line look, but I think it makes me look even more hip-y.


Since I was trying on clothes anyway, I tried the swimsuit again and took pics to see if I could tell a difference. I decided I couldn't. It makes me feel discouraged despite knowing that I really have made a lot of progress. We didn't do much by way of P90x this week either, so I don't feel like I really worked out much. I feel like I'm in a slump, but I think hormones are playing a part in it.
For now, I guess I'll just keep swimming, just keep swimming and see where I end up.
No comments:
Post a Comment