Woohoo!!! The house is empty once again! YAY!! In celebration I just completed the 5 mph program on the treadmill and burned 266 calories (my breakfast essentially). Now I am working on lunch by walking at a slower pace while typing. Love this!
I came to a realization recently that has greatly lifted a burden of guilt. Remember how excited the dog would get when it was time to go for a walk? He would bark and yip and jump. Today he did that at the prospect of going down to the basement with me to use the treadmill. I recently realized that he is just happy that he gets to be in the same room with me. As I spiraled in a funk *depression* over the last few months, I tucked myself into my room and didn't come out, cutting myself off from him and all other civilization. I think the dog is happy to have me back in whatever form he can get. And this knowledge puts my heart at ease.
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment