Tomorrow is the big day. I feel so nervous, but I find that an odd feeling b/c it isn't like I am really competing. I guess I am competing with myself and the image I have of me crossing the finish line. It is funny b/c I had no problem feeling like I could do this when I thought that I'd make it with the 5 min warm-up and cool down, but once I thought that I wanted to actually run across the finish line I had issues.
I didn't really get a chance to play with the phone to set up my tunes, but I did move week 7 to play before week 9 since it has my favorite play list. I am still deciding how I am going to handle that. I was looking at the route and it is 3.15 mi and all flat. When I've run through the neighborhood there are some inclines, so I am hoping that a level field will make it more likely for me to run further.
Yesterday I did the Self video again and today I'd planned on biking but spent the day on my feet in the kitchen. I'd hoped to go to bed early, but it is even later than usual. Well, late as usual. Last night I was in bed and asleep by 9:45. Pretty awesome :D
Friday, September 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment