I have had so much I want to say, but I've been productive/busy the last few days and not had a chance - well, more like not taken the opportunity. By the end of the day I'm beat. But, laundry is clean and put away, front and back lawns are mowed, the garden weeded, the side yard cleared (been 2 years since the last time), Aaron's clothes switched out, the floors swept and mopped, friendships strengthened, and miles driven. To sum up my thoughts though: God is good.
I am down to just a couple of recipes left from my menu pull, but they are mostly stews. With the arrival of the warmth of spring, I'm not really too keen on making them now. I do have a bunch of asparagus that needs to be put to use, as well as some summer squash. It is time to go through the next set of cookbooks so I can have another menu plan. I feel so lost without my spiral of recipes waiting to be explored - and the fridge is so empty. I'd say my menu experiment was a success.
Some posts that want to be heard but are still on the waiting list:
One Point Wonders
Praise God from Whom All Blessings Flow
From Here to There and Back Again
Cloth Diapers 101
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment