So I ended up skipping day 3, but then on day 4 (I think that was Thurs) I did both videos. For 7 minute videos, they sure pack a punch! I was sore yesterday :) It is isn't a debilitating kind of sore, but an 'oh, you used me yesterday' kind of sore. Unfortunately I skipped yesterday too. So much for consistency. I will attempt to double up again today to make up for it.
In other things, I didn't do any of my weekly cleanings though I did try to keep up with my daily kitchen ones. Wed I didn't feel very good but did manage to put away all the cans and such that I had bought over the weekend and finally brought inside. I set up my can rotating system and loaded them up in the sun room. Having the clutter out of the kitchen definitely helped keep me on track with daily kitchen clean up. My goals for my bedroom and the boys' room has not been accomplished yet, but there's still today ;)
I have been in a sewing kick so a lot of my time has been spent looking at patterns online and actually doing them. What are short projects for one person ends up being an all day affair for me. When I eventually pull out the SD card from the camera I'll have a bunch of pics to upload :)
Saturday, January 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment