Week 4 - 5 min warm-up/cool down 3 min run, 90 sec walk, 5 min run, 2 1/2 min walk, repeat
Day 1 1.75 mi/21.5 min/4.8 mph = 12:17 min pace!!!!! (according to a pace calc & assuming all info is correct)
2.23 mi/30:26 min/14:06 min pace (w/ warm-up and cool down)
Day 2/3 pretty much the same (maybe 5 sec slower pace)
The mornings have greeted us with frosty grass and iced windows since Thursday. I turned the heat on then, but even still I could not stay feeling warm as the day progressed and the room temp met the heater's standards. Apparently the heater wants to run the same way the a/c did - all night and not during the day. I even felt cold air through the vents at one point through the day!! No wonder I get cold :/
Today was no different outside - frosty grass, iced windows, but on the inside - I was warm. And feeling awake. It has been a tired kind of week, but today I felt more energetic and WANTED to go run and did :) I was a little slower than Monday, but not by much (maybe 5-10 sec delay).
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment