week 10 180.1
week 9 182.3
week 8 181.9
week 7 182.3
Week 3: 174.6
Week 2: 175.9
Week 1: 176.6
Well, when I consider that 3 months ago I was four pounds lighter, it feels discouraging to be 180 but the fact that I am down two pounds is good. I weighed the exact same on Saturday so the consistency is also encouraging. I think I may be in better physical shape at this point even if the actual weight is greater.
Today I went for it and did the Shoulders & Back p90X video as well as the Ab Ripper X. The whole time he tells us to set goals and write it down. Well, I didn't write it down but I know I can improve. I used a resistant band instead of dumb bells though I would have liked having weights for freer movement. Ab Ripper was hard. I did a lot of modifying because my core just isn't strong enough to make it through the number of reps or even some of the basic moves. But, I will get stronger and eventually be able to do it all. My shoulders and arms are feeling weak at this point.
I was typing this last night and fell asleep. This morning I am definitely feeling it. My abs hurt and my arms. Going to stretch out the kinks and hit the ground running!
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment