Just a quick update before my day gets busy and I forget.
Today was hard. H. A. R. D. hard. I am really sore from yesterday's legs & back workout added on top of being tired and high humidity in the air when I ran, it was a nasty combo. My pace was a lot slower and I really wanted to give up early on, but I persevered and made it.
My optimism from Mon was totally squished and negative. I know it is only b/c today was so challenging and the positive will return, but for now it feels like doing this 5k is the hardest thing in the world (which it isn't/won't be).
I am spending the day walking around New York with one of my TX friends. I am looking forward to being with her but my body does not feel ready for the demands placed on it today....
Oh, and I didn't lose anything this week. Still 180.1. And my measurements have not changed. If anything they've gotten bigger :/
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment