I've finally gone through the next cookbook, and I decided to just stick with this one year. I was less strict with what I pulled from the book, so I gleaned a lot more recipes in general, but also more snack/appetizer and breakfast ideas than I did with the previous experiment. Here's the current list:
• Baked Sweet Potato Chips
• Baked Ziti Casserole
• Berry Barbecued Pork Roast
• BLT Bow Tie Pasta Salad
• Braised Autumn Pork Chops
• Cheddar Potato Chowder
• Cheddar-Apple Turkey Salad
• Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
• Chicken and Mandarin Oranges
• Chicken Tortilla Soup
• Chili-Stuffed Potatoes
• Country Corn Bread
• Creamy Chicken and Thyme
• Creamy Chicken Potato Soup
• Crepes with Berries
• Feta-Spinach Melts
• Fruited Chicken Salad
• Hot Swiss Chicken Sandwiches
• Italian Ranch Chicken Strips
• Lime-Glazed Pork Chops
• Marinated Barbecued Chicken
• Mediterranean Medley Salad
• Mexican Spaghetti Sauce
• Oatmeal Cranberry Breakfast Bake
• Oven Cassoulet p150, 10 pts
• Pennsylvania Dutch Apple Butter
• Pineapple Salad
• Potato Refrigerator Rolls
• Quick Turkey Casserole
• Raspberry Corn Muffins
• Seasoned Scrambled Eggs
• Slow-Cooker Pork and Apple Curry
• Southwestern Broccoli Cheese Soup
• Southwestern Chicken Black Bean Soup
• Spinach Turkey Noodle Bake
• Spinach Turkey Roll
• Strawberry Crepe Roll-Ups
• Strawberry Soup
• Summer Fruit 'n' Pasta Salad
• Taco Noodle Dish
• Three-Step Taco Salad
• Vegetable Chicken Stir-Fry
• Waffled French Toast
• Walnut Chicken Stir-Fry
• Zesty Pita Chips
• Zucchini 'n' Potato Pie
Ingredient List I tried to combine ingredients and put them in logical order accroding to the grocery store I shop at to make shopping easier, but the list isn't perfect.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment