Week 3: 166.0 (.9 lb loss)
Week 2: 166.9 (.2 lb loss)
Week 1: 167.1 (2.7 lb loss)
Start: 169.8
I weighed less the day before. I'm thinking Thursdays just aren't my best day. But, I did make my .5 lb loss. Julie gave me a .1 oz grace when taking in to account I hadn't nursed Peter yet, so I don't owe a $1 this week :p I really was better this week at being good. I ate on plan pretty much all week. We had the Freschetta pizza again Wed night, but I was good!! I made an on plan bread that I used for the crust and took the toppings off. It actually tasted really good, so I ate three pieces of it! Today (Thursday) I didn't do as well by the end of the day. I think I ended up giving in to stress eating because the day was so out of my norm. By the end of night I ate three fully sugar laden pumpkin cookies with real milk on top of a s'more and two roasted marshmallows, as well as jello salad. I was pretty sugared out just after the jello, which I'd had first, but I gave in to the temptation on the other things.
I really need to up my exercise routine, which is really nothing at this point. My left heel/foot has been bothering me for weeks now and it is the biggest reason (excuse). I couldn't sleep this morning after getting up at 3:18 to potty. I thought about doing an exercise video but didn't want to wake myself up too much b/c I have a late night, but the longer I laid in bed the more awake I felt until I decided to get up and do this. I'm hoping I can go back to bed and get a little more sleep though because part of me is really tired.
Friday, October 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment