Friday, October 9, 2015

NO SISSY weigh in Week 1

Week 1: 167.1 1.6% and 2.7 lbs lost
Start: 169.8

Not bad for my first week. I guess THM is working for me. I have upped my activity level a little bit as well, but it really is a little bit. Two of those pounds came off between Thursday and Monday but I started adding a twenty minute walk to my day the week before. I've also been participating in our family sit up and push up challenge every night. My arms are still pretty flabby but they are getting stronger. The most I've managed to do is 25. It's rough. As part of the contest I've participated in a plank challenge as well. Today was 1 minute. I only dropped a knee once at like 45 sec which is pretty good considering I also did the 25 pushups earlier and my arms were still sore.

I don't know if I'll be able to continue losing at this momentum. I think it's normal to see a big drop in the beginning when you make big changes. Today was harder for me to stay on plan. We had pizza for dinner last night and I was fine with being off plan to eat it, but then we had it again tonight and I couldn't quit eating from lunch on. So I need to do better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment