"Forty Days Closer to Jesus Christ"
Day 19: "Nothing is so much calculated to lead people to forsake sin as to take them by the hand and watch over them with tenderness. When persons manifest the least kindness and love to me, O what power it has over my mind, while the opposite course has a tendency to harrow up all the harsh feelings and depress the human mind." -Joseph Smith
Reading for today: Alma 15-19
Mark and ponder: Alma 5:46
*******
With my parents in town I got behind again. I am still back at the end of Mosiah. I figured it would be better to just wait until I could concentrate and think straight to pick up reading again instead of reading to get it done. These are some of my favorite chapters and I didn't want to miss them.
Friday, February 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment