- Record at least five instances when you chose to BINGE or EAT your primary or secondary C/O (Main Munches) over the last few days, and figure out why you consumed them at those times.
Situation Item(s) Why you ate them
1) dinnner pancakes they tasted really good
2) dinner pizza I didn't want them to go to waste
3)
4)
5)
Write your #1 benefit 10 times in a complete sentence beginning with "I want and deserve to":
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
I want and deserve to have control over my body and enjoy the energy to play with my kids.
What are six ways you gave your power away?
1)
No comments:
Post a Comment