So I ended up walking a total of 71 minutes and over two miles while on the computer - giving me an additional 366 calories to burn. I think my idea was pretty ingenious and a big eye opener. I realize that I would have spent all that time on the computer anyway, but seriously?! Granted, I wasn't just on facebook or checking my email that entire time. I read my lesson for Primary and worked on my talk as well. I am considering whether I should do a program on the treadmill anymore or just walk while I do my computer time because obviously it will be well spent :P I have already met my weekly exercise time and calorie burn goal. I am excited for the weigh in (though that means I really need to find the scale....) Every day I have been under my caloric intake.
I am really glad I had so many to use today because the butternut squash & kale quesadilla I made for lunch was amazing and 600 calories. I had no idea kale could taste so good!!
Here is today's total:
I actually drank all 8 cups of water today too. Go me!!
Monday, January 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment