Sunday, April 24, 2011

We have weight loss!!

Weight: 155.0 YAY!!!! I've been seeing a 2 pound loss for a few days, but I was afraid it wouldn't stick around for the official weigh in today. I'm wondering if the 3 days of strength training this week made a difference. Well, probably the fact that I didn't have a lot of indulgent opportunities helped too. A lot. We'll see how well it goes at the end of this week though b/c I have something every night and almost all of it involved food.

On another good note - we went out hiking as a family and I didn't plan my clothes well during the week to have some 'rugged' shorts to wear. I dug through my 'need to shrink into' stash and found a pair of cutoffs that I bought at a garage sale last year when I was starting into a 10. They were snug, but wearable! yay me!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! Here's hoping Easter is kind to you. Easter is the hardest holiday for me - all that candy around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie!! Actually Easter wasn't too bad, thankfully. You've been doing great with your weight loss too. woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete