I'm pretty pleased with my work this week. I exercised every day and cooked dinner for 3 nights in a row. Yay me!! Yesterday morning I did P90X with Julie at 5:30, so I had a lot of free time in the morning before Aaron woke up. I spent the time going through my Light and Tasty 2007 cookbook pulling recipes to create a menu and shopping list for the next however long. This has been on my to-do list for MONTHS now. I still need to sort through the ingredient list and organize and post it, but at least I have one :)
I put in my notice that I'm not walking anymore. I'm really liking the workout videos I'm using from Netflix. They are the SELF bikini ready and SELF sleek slim fast. The bikini one is mostly strength training with a tiny bit of plyo and the other is mostly cardio with a little bit of strength training. It has a lot of ballet moves in it and my calves were really sore this week. I can feel my arms getting stronger too. I was practicing the piano the other morning and found I had some power in my playing that wasn't there before. I love the feeling of being strong. There's just something about feeling muscles contract that makes me happy and wonder why or how I could have ever quit exercising to begin with.
I've done a lot better with my eating overall this week. I really believe that Kashi cereal in the morning is making a huge difference. I can go longer periods between needing to eat. Plus I've completely stocked the fridge with fruit (which is a free food for WW), so I'm using those to get me through my snackie times. Last week I'm pretty sure I depleted all of my weeklies and activity points, but this week I'm going to have quite a few left in the end. YAY for progress!!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment