I'm alive, really! My apologies for neglecting you, and unfortunately this will be a short - ha ha - update as the hour is once again drawing late, and I need to start going to bed at a decent hour.
First off, I want to thank all of you who have commented on my pictures and commended me on my efforts. I appreciate that support very much. All of your thoughtful words have meant a great deal to me :)
One of the purposes behind all the pictures was to help keep me motivated, but unfortunately instead I got comfy in my clothes ... and all of a sudden I don't care about point values... and too much sugar doesn't make me ill anymore :/ Two weeks passed without any exercise, and though the scale has been gracious, I can feel my body getting comfy with all that food I've consumed.
The Lord is amazing. He is such a loving doting Father, and so often He helps me fulfill my every desire. There is no doubt that He wants me to reach my goal - maybe even more than I do :p - because I wanted it. One of the setbacks I've had is staying up way later than is reasonable, so by the time I get up, the morning is gone and I'm too tired to excercise - or too busy with the needs of the day. So, Friday night I was thinking to myself that it would be really nice if I could get up with Matthew in the morning when he leaves for work and exercise - like my routine used to be. I have tried that a couple of times in the last few weeks, but was too tired to do anything so I should have just stayed in bed. It would have been more productive. But anyway, Saturday morning I woke up at 7 am feeling so refreshed and wanting to work out. I debated the treadmill or P90X, but I settled on the P90X (cardioX) because it's a full body workout and all the places I'm feeling the need is where I'd be working it with the video. I was able to do the *whole* video. Before I'd kind of get lazy with some of the yoga positions, but I did it all! I was really sweaty at the end, but I was pretty proud of myself for being able to make it through the whole video and not feel the effects of it (though I certainly did today). And the whole rest of the day kind of fell into place too. I actually made dinner! I finished a baby carrier, did a TON of laundry, the dishes - the whole day was productive. It was like I found myself again. It was really nice. I know it was with the help of the Lord that it happened.
Down to business - Weigh ins (because it needs to be updated):
July 4th 151.2
July 10th 151.0
It's only a .2 difference, but I'll take it!! It's a loss!
I'll be going on a 3 1/2 weeks long road trip in a few weeks, so I'm anxious about how that will work out. I expect there's a chance that by the time I get home I'll be in the 'Hello clothes I just quit wearing b/c you were too big. I fit in you again' stage. Eating and road trips just go hand in hand. *sigh*
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment