Friday, July 30, 2010

On Vacation

I wish that I had internet access readily accessible more often. I've needed to talk food so badly. Vacation and car travel are a great challenge to losing or maintaining weight loss. The good news is that by being in the mountains I automatically lose 5 pounds on the scale. I wish that it translated to the body too. Though I still need to wear a belt, my pants are getting tighter. I've pretty much eaten whatever I've wanted and how much I wanted. It's kind of nice to take the mental break, but I know it will make it that much harder to return to a healthy diet when we get home. The good news is that my exercise routine will start again in just 3 weeks. But it stinks to have to redo what I undid.

Last week marked the end of the BL2 challenge. Unfortunately I wasn't able to weigh in an accurate weight, so I have no idea how it ended for me. And by the time I get home in another 2 weeks, I'm sure I'll have gained at least 5 pounds. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment