Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

Happy 33rd Birthday to me :) It has been a wonderful day, and I'm so grateful for good friends and a loving family!

A good friend was so thoughtful and brought us dinner tonight in honor of my birthday. She brought salmon, a salad, and baked sweet potatoes plus a muffin dessert sort of like ones that are made at Mimi's Cafe (never eaten there, so I have nothing to compare it to). It was delicious, and I appreciate her efforts to make a good healthy meal for me. Too bad I blew my healthiness AFTER dinner :P

It's only Tuesday and I've already eaten through ALL of my weekly points AND yesterday's activity points. Man!!! I know it's my birthday, but goodness!!! I actually would have been ok, but we went to Chili's to celebrate this evening - crap. I just remembered about the choc covered bananas the boys made me for my bday treat:P and I forgot to account for the dessert muffin I ate - Anyway, and I got a free fudge brownie sundae which is a whopping 32 point dessert. I decided the heck with it and ate as much as I could (which was most of it.) So, I lost a good 21 points - a DAY'S worth of points!! - on a brownie that made me feel sick afterwards because it was so rich. I should have just stopped with the chips and salsa. Just for the record, I am glad to have spent the evening with friends and I am not disappointed or upset about anything that happened there other than my own lack of self control.

This week isn't really going to get any better when it comes to my points. My parents want to take us out to dinner one night, Friday I'm having a pizza party for my piano students, and Saturday is a birthday party. I'd say for the first time since I started WW in January this week is a WASH!! I may get to find out what happens when you use all available points :p Guess it's time to workout two or three times a day :p

Hopefully this doesn't become a habit. There is a reason I am hesistant to buy new clothes :P Stop the Insanity!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment